Energy Professional Brings Meaning to the Madness of Power Pricing

Can I help you find something?

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Death To All Mosquitoes

I started to reflect on mosquitoes, but I decided all I want to do is squash them. Fast. Preferably before they bite me since I'm lying in bed at the moment. Don't you just hate it when you turn the light off, and then you hear that buzz by your ear.

Bringing Meaning To Madness

American actor and writer Tom Wilson was probably right when he said: "Mosquitoes remind us that we are not as high up on the food chain as we think."

0 comments:

"If it weren't for electricity, we'd all be watching television by candlelight." ~ George Gobel

Copyright 2009 by Larry A. Reeves

All Rights Reserved. To reprint anything on this site, please give credit as follows:
Larry A. Reeves, SamePowerLessBucks.blogspot.com.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

SAME POWER LESS BUCKS ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP