Energy Professional Brings Meaning to the Madness of Power Pricing

Can I help you find something?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Burn Candles

Power Quote for the Week

Welcome to Sunday's regular feature. Every week you can look for a witty, wise, or profound quotation from assorted folks about power.

I choose these quotations about power as it refers to electricity, since that is what this blog is about. Sometimes though, I'll select a quotation about power, as it relates to the human condition.

Thomas Alva Edison

Our premier American inventor held, either individually or jointly, 1,093 patents. He also created the world's first industrial research lab.

Edison said: I shall make electricity so cheap that only the rich can afford to burn candles.


Bringing Meaning to Madness

I hope you enjoy this week's Power Quote. If you do, let me know, and I'll keep 'em coming.

0 comments:

"If it weren't for electricity, we'd all be watching television by candlelight." ~ George Gobel

Copyright 2009 by Larry A. Reeves

All Rights Reserved. To reprint anything on this site, please give credit as follows:
Larry A. Reeves, SamePowerLessBucks.blogspot.com.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

SAME POWER LESS BUCKS ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP