Energy Professional Brings Meaning to the Madness of Power Pricing

Can I help you find something?

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day! A day we honor our mothers. I hope your mother was as wonderful as mine. And Men, I also hope your wife is as wonderful a mother as my wife is.

Mothers, God's gift to mankind!

Isn't is unfortunate that we only have one day a year set aside to honor our mothers. When we think about all the things they have done and continue to do for us, we should really honor them one a week.

I am guilty of not honoring my mother enough for all those menial day after day chores that she did for me while growing up. My wife, likewise, has been taken for granted by our children. Mothers normally put their children first on the list of every decision they make, daily.

I lost my mother to pancreatic cancer seven years ago. It was a fast moving unexpected cancer that took her life within a month of discovery. She was only 72 when she died. I miss her and wish I could honor her personally one more time.

Bringing Meaning To Madness

Do yourself a favor and honor your loved ones while they are still here on this earth. Slow your life down just a little and share your feelings with those you truly love. You will be glad you did.

0 comments:

"If it weren't for electricity, we'd all be watching television by candlelight." ~ George Gobel

Copyright 2009 by Larry A. Reeves

All Rights Reserved. To reprint anything on this site, please give credit as follows:
Larry A. Reeves, SamePowerLessBucks.blogspot.com.

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

SAME POWER LESS BUCKS ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP